19 de nov. 2013

Letter of application

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am very much interested in the volunteer position that is currently available with your company. I noticed the advertisement listed in my local newspaper  Segre and it immediately caught my attention as I have been looking for an  opportunity such as this for some time now.

I have worked as a volunteer in the past for  Kids World. My responsibilities have been to help children  be autonomous in their everyday life duties

The variety of skills required for these projects together with my natural leadership qualities have allowed me to develop as a person and be aware of the needs that most people around me have.

Volunteer work has always been a part of my life in some form or another. Needless to say that working for your company has always been my dream and no doubt I would do my best to meet the job requirements.

Please find attached my C.V  for your consideration. I kindly request to be called in for a formal interview.

Looking forward to hearing from you, 

Sussi